Instead of accidentally staring weirdly in to space between your sets – here’s a game you can play: Gym-Floor Bingo. So now you can stare weirdly…with intent.
Give yourself one point for each of the following you spot on the gym-floor:
- Guy carrying giant oversized bag to every exercise
- Person setting up a circuit like they are the only one in the gym (no no, please right go ahead and use 17-pieces of equipment)
- Hair-ball tumbleweed
- Someone performing an un-identified exercise – usually stolen from Insta or YouTube the night before. Get a bonus points if it’s dangerous
- 7,000kgs on the leg-press machine
- A barbell with only one side unloaded (why tho?)
- An errant dumbbell that is 2km away from where it belongs
- Someone running on treadmill like their life depended on it
Double points granted for the following:
- Person without headphones
- A pair of 1.25kg plates. Smaller weight plates are like socks – one is always fucking missing
How did you go??