And in another installment of ruining my chances of ever writing for a reputable title: “6 natural ways to boost your energy levels” as seen on triplewhite.com
- Get an early dose of sunlight and movement
Oh wait. That one is actually decent
- Take control of your insulin and blood sugar levels
Sounds complicated. Controlling insulin is way down my “bodily functions to control” list.
- Swap the coffee and sweet treat for something more nourishing
- Enjoy an outdoor exercise snack
Plus. Not even a thing.
- Swap social media for face-to-face conversation with a real human being
Real humans? Nope.
- Avoid artificial ‘blue light’ at night
“the blue light emitted from your phone, computer screen, TV and light bulbs tricks your brain in to thinking it’s daytime”
But how will I sleep not knowing what kind of potato chip I am? Whether I’m having twins this year based on my initials? WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BUY ME KFC IF THEY DON’T RESPOND TO ME IN THE NEXT 5-MINUTES? These are questions that cannot be occupying my thoughts as I attempt to slumber.
Thanks to triplewhite.com for the inspo – from whom I did not get permission, obvs.